Tuesday 29 April 2008

Tag!















I received a message from the lovely Ronke of The Musings of Ondo Lady to say I had been tagged. To be honest I didn't even know what being tagged meant. I just assumed that Ronke had added me to her blog roll or something like that. But I've since discovered that tagging is a fun little blogging activity, where blog authors list 6 fun and quirky facts about themselves. So drum roll please:

1. For the life of me, I can't pronounce the word 'strategically'
2. I have a school-girl crush on Russell Brand
3. I religiously read the back pages of the daily newspapers for footie news
4. Nearly every Thursday evening I develop an acute case of OCD, and can often be found spring cleaning and washing dishes well into the wee hours of the morning.
5. I get a kick out of reading people's emails and text messages on the train on the way to work
6. While walking down the street I often burst into song, often forgetting that other human beings occupy the planet. I then become really embarrassed when someone walks by and quieten down quickly.


To play tag, here are the rules:

  • Link the person who tagged you
  • Mention the rules in your blog
  • Reveal six unspectacular quirks of yours
  • Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blog and let them know they've been tagged
  • Once your post is up notify the person who tagged you

I tag Kwana Writes, Matilda Egere Cooper, Adenike's World, My Fashion Life, Gooders Girl, Disney Rollergirl

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.